– The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
B. Collection of Personal Data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
– Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system.
– Information about your visits and use of this website, including referral source, duration of visit, page views, and website navigation.
– Information that you enter while using our website services.
Information generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
– Information contained in any communication with us, sent through email or through our website, including the content of the communication and metadata.
– Any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose personal data of another person to us, you must obtain their consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
C. Use of Your Personal
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
– Administer our website and business.
– Personalize our website for you.
– Send you non-marketing communications.
– Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
– Send you our email newsletter if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want to receive the newsletter).
– Send you marketing communications related to our business or the carefully selected third parties’ businesses that we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want to receive marketing communications).
– Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify individual users from that information).
– Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
– Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
– Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website service).
D. Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to any of our employees, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group of companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
– To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
– In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
– To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
– To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
E. Protection of Your Personal Information
– We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
– You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. However, we assure you that we will implement reasonable security measures to prevent such incidents.
F. Retention of Personal Information
This section F outlines our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Without prejudice to section F-2, we will usually delete personal data falling within the categories set out below at the date/time set out below:
– Personal data will be deleted after 30 days.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of section F, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
– To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
– If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
– To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
G. Protection of Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers (protected by password and firewall).
You acknowledge that transmitting information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Periodically, we may update this policy by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through our website’s private messaging system.
I. Your Rights
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. At any time, you can instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
You will either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
K. Third-Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to third-party websites and details about them. We have no control and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
L. Updating Information
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Cookies can be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
1.We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website / track users as they navigate the website / improve the website’s usability / analyze the use of the website / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve the security of the website / personalize the website for each user / target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users /
2.Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies—for example:
– in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and then “Advanced”;
– in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”;
– in Chrome (version 29) you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Content settings,” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
3.Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.**